- Honorary Medal 10 years “Alumni club and Friends” – Medical University “Prof. Dr. Paraskev Stoyanov” – Varna for the long-term cooperation, 2022.
- 33rd position on the ‘List of 100 most influential people in Polish medicine’, 2022.
- Commemorative medal for 100 years of Polish Olympic Committee for commitment to the promotion of a healthy lifestyle, Olympic attitude and spreading Olympic values, 2021.
- Gold Scalpel 2021 (Złoty Skalpel 2021) for the project ‘Functional reconstruction of hearing by using Bonebridge 602 hearing implant and bioactive glass’, 2021.
- Distinction by the Iraqi Society of Otorhinolaryngologists head and neck surgeons for the commitment in education and support of Iraqi specialists, 2021.
- 16th position on the ‘List of 100 most influential people in Polish medicine’, 2021.
- CI2021 Best Abstract Award, granted by the Scientific Committee of ‘CI2021 – Cochlear Implants in Adults in Children. Cochlear Implantation: it takes a village’ for the paper ‘Cognitive Improvement after Cochlear Implantation in Older Adults with Severe or Profound Hearing Impairement: a Prospective, Longitudinal, Controlled, Multicentrer Study’, 2021.
- Distinction by Wiley Online Library for one of the most cited scientific papersn in 2019–2020 (for paper: Audiological and clinical outcomes of a transcutaneous bone conduction hearing implant: Six‐month results from a multicentre study), 2021.
- Special 2nd award of His Magnificence Rector of the Medical University of Warsaw for outstanding achievements of the Multicenter Student’s Scientific Society in 2019, 2020.
- Distinction by Wiley Online Library for one of the most read and downloaded scientific papers in 2018–2019 (for paper: Audiological and clinical outcomes of a transcutaneous bone conduction hearing implant: Six‐month results from a multicentre study), 2020.
- 62nd place in the list of one hundred most influential people in Polish medicine, 2020.
- Scientific award of His Magnificence Rector of the Medical University of Warsaw for the paper describing significant improvement in tinnitus perception after stapedotomy, 21.10.2019.
- Special award of His Magnificence Rector of the Medical University of Warsaw for activity in the frame of Young Scientists Council, 21.10.2019.
- Award for an outstansing activity in the frame of Hearing Committee, granted by the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, 16.09.2019.
- The ‘Leader of Social Responsibility’ award during the XXIX Economic Forum in Krynica, 03.09.2019.
- 1st place in the Supertalent in Medicine (Supertalenty w Medycynie), 2019.
- 35th place in the Ranking of Scientific Leaders of Medical University of Warsaw, including the 3rd place as a representatife of the 2nd Faculty of Medicine with the English Division and the Physiotherapy Division, 2019.
- 2nd and 3rd Awards at the 15th Warsaw International Medical Congress 2019.
- 34th position on the ‘List of 100 most influential people in Polish medicine’, 2019.
- Award “Most Reliable in Medicine”, 2019.
- Manager of the Year 2018 in Health Care – private institutions, awarded by the Chapter of the Success of the Year 2018 Competition in Health Care – Medical Leaders, 2019.
- Award in the Research and Development during the 16th Economic Award Edition of the President of the Republic of Poland, 2018.
- Entrepreneur of the Year of the University of Warsaw in the Master of Business category, 2018.
- Super Leader award in “health”, granted by the editors of “Echo Dnia” 2018.
- Personal award for the Polymodal Sensory Perception Stimulator during Japan Design, Idea & Invention Expo in Tokio, 2018.
- Award for scientific achievements (oryg. Prêmio Mérito Cientificio SMCC 2018) for the paper: „Methylphenidate effects on P300 responses from children and adolescents”, (co-authors: Osmar Henrique Della Torre, Milaine Dominici Sanfis, Stavros Hatzopoulos, Caroline Donadon, Piotr H. Skarzynski i Maria Francisca Colella-Santos), in collaboration with a research team from Brazil. The paper was chosen the best paper at the Department of Psychiatry.
- Two 1st Awards and one 3rd Award at the 14th Warsaw International Medical Congress 2018.
- Honorary medal for work for otolaryngology in Bangladesh from the Commander of the Combined Military Hospital in Dhaka, 2018.
- V.I.P. Award in the Health Care, 2017.
- The “Leader of the Region” award, granted by the editors of “Echo Dnia” 2017
- The “Polish Entrepreneur 2016” award, granted by the editorial board of Gazeta Polska Codziennie, in the category: Innovator.
- One 1st Award and two 2nd Awards at the 13th Warsaw International Medical Congress 2017.
- The gold medal at the 7th Congress of Pediatricians of CIS Countries ‘Child and Society: Problems of Health, Development and Nutrition’, combined with the 55th anniversary of the founding of the National Maternal and Child Health Centre.
- An award certicifate for the Top Manager of 2015 awarded by the “Bloomberg Businessweek Poland”
- The “Gold Otis with Diamond” Confidence Award in 2015 for the “Program of early detection of hearing disorders in order to equalize education opportunites of children of three continents” (implemented by the international consortium of hearing screening)
- 2nd Award in the category ‘Other Implantable Devices’ awarded by the American Cochlear Implant Alliance during the 14th Symposium on Cochlear Implants in Children, Nashville.
- Grand Prix Galien, Monte Carlo 2014; gold medal for an outstanding medical achievement (National Network of Teleaudiology).
- 3rd Award given by the American Neurotology Society.
- 3rd Award received at the 10th Warsaw International Medical Congress for Young Scientists (WIMC).
- 1st Award and two 2nd Awards received at laryngological session at the 9th Warsaw International Medical Congress for Young Scientists, 2013.
- Special award received at laryngological session at the 7th Warsaw International Medical Congress for Young Scientists, 2011.
- Two 2nd Awards at pediatric session at the 6th International Scientific Conference of Medical Students and Young Doctors (session: Pediatrics), 2011.
- Three second awards at laryngological session at the 15th International Medical Congress of Students and Young Scientists, 2011, Ukraine.
- 2nd Award of Students’ Scientific Society of Pomeranian Medical University at XLII Ogólnopolska Sesja Naukowa Studenckiego Towarzystwa Naukowego Pomorskiego Uniwersytetu Medycznego in Szczecin, 2011.
- 1st Award at XLIX Sympozjum Studenckich Kół Naukowych Uczelni Medycznych in Lublin, 2010.
- 2nd Award at ‘ORAL SURGERY’ session at the 6th Warsaw International Medincal Congress for Young Scientists in Warsaw, 2010.
- 1st Award and Congress Grand Prix at 14th International Medical Congress of Students and Young Scientists, 2010, Ukraine.
- Special Award at XLI Ogólnopolska Sesja Naukowa Studenckiego Towarzystwa Naukowego Pomorskiej Akademii Medycznej in Szczecin, 2010.
- 3rd Award of Prof. Miodoński at XLIV Zjazd Polskiego Towarzystwa Otolaryngologów, Chirurgów Głowy i Szyi oraz IV Zjazd Polskiego Towarzystwa Chirurgów Podstawy Czaszki, 2010, Warsaw.
2007 – 2009
- 1st Awards at student medical conferences in Białystok, Cracow and Warsaw (2007-2009).
- 1st and 3rd Award at the International Students’ Conference in Berlin, 2007.
Inventions and programmes which I have thus far codeveloped received numerous medals and awards at the most important international exhibitions devoted to innovations and technological progress.
Awards for the Stimulator of Polymodal Sensory Perception:
- 7th place in the Golden Scalpel competition for SPPS in the Innovative projects category, 29.10.2019.
- Gold Medal, category: innovations, for Polymodal Sensory Perception Stimulator during Japan Design, Idea & Invention Expo in Tokio, 2018.
- Award for Innovative Actions in the “Teraz Polska” competition, 2018.
- Gold Medal at the ‘Innova Cities Latino America 2015’ exhibition, Foz do Iguacu (Parana), Brazil, 2015.
- The Laurel for Innovation 2015 for the best innovative products, the Stanisław Staszic National Contest, Warsaw, November 2015.
- The Polish Product of the Future 2014, category: product of the entrepreneur’s future, Warsaw, 2014.
Awards for the Senses Examination Platform:
- Gold Medal, category: innovations, for the Sensory Examination Capsule during Japan Design, Idea & Invention Expo in Tokio, 2018.
- Best International Design Award for the Sense Examination Capsule during Japan Design, Idea & Invention Expo in Tokio, 2018.
- Gold medal, Casablanca, Morocco, the International Salon of Research, Innovation and New Technologies ‘MEDINNOVA 2011, 2011.
- Award of the Minister of Science and Higher Education, Warsaw 2011 during the inauguration of the 18th Exchange of Polish Inventions awarded in 2010 at the International Exhibition of Innovation, Research, and New Technologies, 2011.
- A special award of the Taiwan Invention Association at the Seoul International Invention Fair, 2010.
- Gold medal for the Home Rehabilitation Clinic, Seoul 2010 at the International Inventions Fair in Seoul. 2010, the COEX Convention and Exhibition Center, Seoul.
- Gold medal, Nuremberg 2010 at the 62nd iENA Nuremberg International Trade Show – “Ideas-Inventions-New Products”.
- Gold medal, Warsaw 2010 at the IV International Warsaw Invention Show “IWIS 2010”.
- A special award of the jury at the 6th Taipei International Invention Show & Technomart “INST 2010”, Taipei.
- Silver medal, Taipei 2010, the 6th Taipei International Invention Show & Technomart “INST 2010”, 2010.
- Gold medal, Sevastopol, 2010, Międzynarodowy Salon Wynalazczości i Nowych Technologii “NEW TIMES” (the 6th International Exhibition of Innovation and New Technologies), 2010.
- Special prize of the Association “Russian House for International Scientific Technological Cooperation” at the 21st International Invention, Innovation and Technology Exhibition ITEX 2010, Kulala Lumpur, Malaysia 2010.
- Special prize of the Korea Invention Promotion Association at the 21st International Invention, Innovation and Technology Exhibition ITEX 2010, Kulala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2010.
- Gold medal, 21st International Invention, Innovation and Technology Exhibition ITEX 2010, Kulala Lumpur, Malaysia 2010.
- Silver medal, Concours Lépine 2010, Paris, 2010.
- A special award of the Republic of Iran granted by the ISFAHAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY ROBOTIC CENTER at the 38th International Inventions Exhibition “INVENTIONS GENEVA”. Geneva, 2010.
- Gold Medal at the 38th International “INVENTIONS GENEVA”, 2010.
- The title of the 2010 Innovation Leader for the solution “Senses Examination Platform” of the 9th edition of the “Innovation Leader” during the 5th All-Poland INTARG – KATOWICE 2010 Economic and Scientific Innovation Fair.
- Award of the Minister of Science and Higher Education during the inauguration of the 17th Exchange of Polish Inventions awarded at world exhibitions in 2009, Warsaw, 2010.
- Gold Medal with Mention at the 58th International Exhibition of Innovation, Research and New Technologies “BRUSSELS INNOVA 2009”.